Personal Injury: Finding Compensation, Closure
Navigating an accident claim can be confusing, overwhelming and time-consuming, especially when you’re in pain and struggling to maintain a normal life. At Kamboj Law Office, we provide calm guidance to our clients facing turbulent times. Let us handle the legal issues while you focus on recovering. We offer customized yet aggressive representation focused on getting you the compensation you need to heal and find closure.
Our law firm is experienced in handling the following types of personal injury matters:
A car accident can leave you, or a loved one, with serious injuries that require extensive medical care, hospital bills and lost wages due to time off work. We can assist you through all aspects of your claim: from the basics, such as obtaining a rental car while your vehicle is repaired, all the way to financial recovery through settlement, so you can have the peace of mind you need to heal while we obtain the compensation you deserve.
Contact our office to set up a free consultation with Ms. Kamboj. Our office handles the following matters:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents caused by an automobile
- Pedestrian injuries caused by an automobile
- Accidents caused by a drunk driver
- Uninsured as well as underinsured motorist claims
The laws in California require owners of private or public property to reasonably maintain their land free of dangerous or hazardous conditions. A hazardous condition could be:
- An unreasonably slippery floor (“slip-and-fall” claim)
- A substantial crack in a sidewalk (“trip-and-fall” claim)
- An improper or lack of signage to warn of a hazardous road condition
- A broken or faulty stair or handrail (“stair accidents”)
- Bed bugs in a hotel/motel room (“bed bug claim”)
A valid premises liability claim may allow recovery of various monetary damages such as: missed wages, hospital bills, out of pocket medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
To determine whether you have a valid premises liability claim, please call 916-945-2697 to schedule a free consultation with Ms. Kamboj. Kamboj Law can assist you in navigating the insurance claim world to gain the compensation you deserve.